- We only see dogs and cats.
- We will not accept checks.
- If you have questions about your appointment, estimates, pharmacy refills, are calling from another clinic, are a vendor, or a sales person, please use our email, or call or text during regular business hours. Do not leave a message on the after hours phone line.
- We see as many after hours emergency appointments as we can, but cannot see them all. If you just need to talk with a Veterinarian, you can use Vetster.com, AirVet.com, Dutch.com, or similar virtual telemedicine services. Most of the time they can answer your questions.
- If you believe you pet has ingested something toxic, start by calling PetPosionHelpline.com They will evaluate the case and give you direction.
- If you are interested in employment with Hound & Katt Veterinarian, please send your resume to our email address.
- Pay online. You can use this link for mobile payment. We accept all major forms of mobile payment, care credit, and bitcoin.
Time is precious when it comes to pet care, and the team at Hound & Katt Veterinarian wants you to have the resources you need, when you need them. Below are links to some trusted sites containing information we think you’ll find helpful:
- Have Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets delivered directly to your door